Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its Going to be a Hot one this week


October 23, 2008
Well I thought summer was pretty much over but the weatherman this morning said the temperatures should reach mid 80's today with highs expected in the high 80's tomorrow! Talking to a gal from SoCal today, the temperature at USC was around the 90's. Welcome Global Warming where you just never know what the weather will be like. =)

On a cool note, I just received my 20x30 print that I will have framed at Aaron Brothers tomorrow. This is for the Noble Elementary School Silent Auction on Oct 24th. Jenn, one of my family portrait customer's, is head of the committee running the silent auction. She asked me if I would like to donate a print and photosession for a good cause. It took me all of 2 seconds to reply with a hearty "YES!"

I'm hoping this will lead to some portrait sessions for the holiday. Wish me luck y'all....

Btw here's the sample photo I am using for the 20x30 framed print. Coincidently this is photo of both Jenn's very adorable daughters' from last year's December Family Portrait. Let me know what you think.



JP

No comments: