Friday, July 24, 2009

JPP Daily Photo





Boy the photography business has been getting busy for me lately. I have picked up quite a few photo gigs including a senior photo, cotillion, glamour, family photos and the upcoming wedding in August! Today I did a 2nd senior photo shoot with the very pretty, Jade. As luck would have it, the weather was nice and overcast when we met up at the first location (her high school). Our second location was about 5 miles away near a nice bridge in Silver Creek Valley. We spent the first half of the time doing more group photos of Jade and the members of her court who showed up. The last half was the solo shots of Jade (headshots, portraits, etc). Here's some of the photos I had a chance to edit so far. The other very pretty girl is Jade's cousin, Jena.

As many of you know, I always do some editing of my photoshoot as soon as I finish filtering the ones that make the cut.

jp

No comments: