Tuesday, July 12, 2011

political commentary

I just read this article today, "GOP fails to turn off light bulb standards
House Republicans fail to ban rules setting new efficiency standards for bulbs
" which just abouts infuriates me. At this point, I am so disenfranchised with my Republican Party. None of their actions or speeches even remotely resonants with me. I feel like they are just trying to ruin the economy and the nation just to say that it's the other party's fault. Instead of working together to solve our country's party, they are still playing partisan politics. I think Thomas Friedman is right. We need a third political party to clean up the mess in Washington DC!

jp

1 comment:

Mirelon D said...

In my previous posts, I’ve covered some of the aspects of “basic politics.” Over the past three years, I’ve realized that many of the so-called “Left,” including many media pundits, don’t really seem to grasp basic politics, let alone the more advanced aspects. like tourist spots in the Philippines | top tourist destination in the Philippines
its support the county like politics.