Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish a belated Happy New Year to everyone on my blog. I would have updated sooner but I was out sick with a bout of bronchitis since the New Year. However I'm feeling better, good enough to do my first official update for my personal blog. So here's a couple highlights for the upcoming new year: 1. Find a new marketing job. Or find another position at Google. 2. Work on finishing my book idea. Try to get it self-published sometime this year. 3. Focus on my portrait photography business. This includes a new Adwords campaign in the Spring. 4. Plan on visiting Europe in May for both vacation and business. I would like to stay a minimum of 2 week but ideally 1-2 months. Just have to see if I have the finances to make it happen. There's a lot of new, cool things I plan for this New Year. I hope y'all can stick around to see it happen...! Cheers, jp

No comments: