Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily Entry

I am sooo pooped from last night. While my sister, mom helped my cousin out looking for wedding dresses, I was stuck babysitting my two younger nieces. Now my youngest niece is just shy of 3 years old but let me tell you she's not finished with her terrible twos! All night long it was, "I don't like you", "I don't want to talk to you", "I don't like this cartoon [it was Nihao, Kai-lan btw]", etc. And if she wasn't telling me what she didn't like, it was throwing things when I told her not to play with her juice, grapes or cereal. Or "I want to talk to Mommy-Momma". Argh! At one point, I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom like my Uncle did to me and my sister when I was ten years old. At the time I was pretty upset with my uncle but now I'm a little more sympathetic. Not surprisingly after all this activity from a pint-sized-almost-3-year-old, she ended up lying down next to me on the couch while I tried to finish Discovery's Alaska Gold Rush show. Literally about a minute after that she was sleeping like a baby. When my sister and parents finally showed up, they had a good laugh when I told them about the night's events. Me? I hope I don't have to babysit for my sister for a long while so I have a chance to recover. 8)

jp

No comments: