Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Entry

As shutdown looms, agencies brace for impact IRS could stop issuing refund checks, national parks may close


I can't imagine what is wrong with the politicians in Washington, much less my own state and local governments. The way things are going, I am utterly contemptuous of members from both political parties. Whats going appears to be a total lack of cooperation. Simply partisan politics which is hurting the average American. I don't think these incumbent politicians ever feel the pinch or pain of losing a job, having no medical coverage or worrying about paying the rent. If things continue the way they are currently going, I think we need to a change in all levels of government. Lets get rid of these useless people and bring in politicians who care about helping the people. Not ones who are only concerned with lining their own pockets.

jp

No comments: