Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daily Entry

Wow! I saw the The Top Gun 25th Anniversary experience at AMC last night. What an experience. Since I never saw the original when it came out in 1987, it was a chance to experience the movie in a theatre. And, man, oh man it was something else. The best way to describe it is it was like going back in time to 1987. The music, the action, the sounds, the memorable quotes like "Great Balls of Fire!" or "I feel the Need, the Need for Speed". It was well worth every cent I spent on that movie. One of the best parts is I was able to get 3 of the TopGun movie posters. I'm going to put one in a frame, hang one on my room and keep the third for backup.

LOL. It was like being a teenager again in 80's. 8)

P.S. To me, TopGun is one of Hollywood's greatest movies. Its definitely an icon of the 1980's. It will be a icon of that era as Casablanca was for the 1940's.

jp

No comments: