Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daily Entry

I'm taking advantage of all the extra activities at work (free gym, guest speakers, sports activities) especially Toastmasters! I attended a Toastmaster session in Milpitas last December. So it piqued my curiosity what it would be like at one of the 2 Toastmaster clubs at work. My first impression is majority of the attendees are already good at public speaking. I'm a little intimidated but I do plan on going back next week. In the meantime, I did meet a nice chap named Joel who was offered some friendly information about this particular club. In fact, I also made the acquittance of two other people once during a break and the other at the gym on my campus. For the record, Rachel is the name of the girl I met on my break and Ashley is the girl whom I had a discussion about my B&N Nook at the gym.

Although its only the middle of third week, I am already starting to feel like a regular at work. When things are more settled, I'll start posting photos or videos from work.

Cheers,
jp

No comments: