Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daily Entry








I went to Metcalf Shooting range with a couple friends last Sunday. I couldn't upload the files because I left them on my work laptop yesterday. So I'm posting them today. What was really cool is that I was finally able to fire my Smith & Wesson MP-15 .22LR rifle since I purchased it last summer. Although Jason, Sandy or I couldn't hit the paper target at 25 yards initially, I finally figured out that the red-dot after market sight I had added to the rifle was not sighted. So I took it out and replaced it with the original iron sights that came with the rifle. After that we all hit the target pretty much in the center. Both Jason and Sandy said they had a good time. It must be true since we spent over 3 hours shooting on sunday. 8)

P.S. I'm posting photos of Jason and Sandy but none of me since I was taking the photos and also instructing the two on how to shoot safely. Hopefully the next time we go, I can get someone to take photos of my awesome shooting skills. lol

jp

No comments: