Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all my dear family and friends!

I hope everyone has a safe and good Happy Thanksgiving. =)

Since this starts the Christmas Holiday season, I decided to post the Top 10 Things To Do/Wishlist in my Life:

1. Visit Ireland/Scotland/Wales (not necessarily in that order). Have a pint at a pub in any of these locals!
2. Learn the guitar.
3. Swim with the Dolphins.
4. Visit Yellowstone Park.
5. Sip some latte on a street side cafe in Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the view.
6. Visit Normandy beach & monument.
7. Get my Motorcyle license.
8. Visit the Grand Canyon.
9. Attend PMA or WPPI in 2009.
10. Create a full size photo website like Jay Reilly.

Good Bless,
JP

1 comment:

Runner Momma said...

Your photos are beautiful! It was lovely meeting you at the mission on Thursday. I can't wait to see all of the photos you took there!
God bless!
Alyssa Lee