Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Season Blitz!


Hey everyone! Yup its that time of year. The holiday season. The Madness. The Business. The STRESS! But hold on! Its also one of the best times of the year. I'm not talking about shopping or gifts. I'm talking about spending time with family and friends. Every year, I also polish off the dust from Christmas DVD collection. Yes I will be watching "Its a Wonderful Life!" "Christmas Vacation" "A Christmas Carol" "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer" just to name my favorites. I'm also hoping to add some new equipment to my Nikon system. Namely the Nikon D90 or D300 with maybe a couple nice, fast Nikkor lenses. Please Santa, I hope your listening or reading this blog because I've been extra nice this year! =) I should be able posting an update of my Nikon system for those of you interested in my Photography equipment setup. Lastly I just sent out an email to all my friends and family inviting them to schedule a family holiday photo session. I'd love to see them all, plus I could use the practice with family portaits. heh. Dat's all for now....

"Look Daddy! Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings!" -Quote from Its a Wonderful Life!

~JP

No comments: