Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Actions & Great Song from the 90's
















So I'm, um, pretty stoked about this new technique that I mentioned in the previous post. I went back to a wedding that I did from 2006 using my Canon 5D and 10D. Basically I re-did the best ones in Lightroom 2 using the RAW (for non-Canon users' this is the *.CRW format). After applying white balance and exposure adjustments, I exported them as jpegs to a new folder. What I was trying to do (experimenting really) is to get as much consistency in all the shots using a very dramatic style. While I was doing this, I've had this song in my head for the past week. Its the "How do you talk to an angel" from the The Heights. Just as a slight tanget this song is one of favorite songs from the 90's. The video and song itself reminds of all the great songs from 80's. For those interested you can see a rip of the video on YouTube here . Now bringing it back to the original topic, here are some of the images I edited and posted on my regular johnpaulphotography.com site.


JP

2 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GrayAmen said...

I was browsing through blogs on "next blog" and came across your blog. I absolutely love the picture you took of all the groom's men laughing. It is GREAT!