Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Recent Discoveries

As though having a blog was not enough. I've discovered Facebook and Twitter. My newest and dear friend, Dayla, helped me put together a Facebook page last week. I finally uploaded some of my favorite photos in different album categories last night!

Also heard about Twitter last week and been hearing about it even on the news (KGO 810) this morning. So I decided to sign up for a personal and photography business twitter account. I'm going to link my photography twitter account to my blog soon.

JP

2 comments:

sunny december said...

hey john!

i got your comment and i would love to help you out with the female shots! here is my number 760.224.1427 just message me back if it still works out for you :)

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Heh heh-- You're headed down a deep and dark path! :) First it's one, then another... and another... so forth and so on until you find it taking waaayyy too much time just to do quick updates on each! :) That's my little warning. ;) I'm currently "cutting back" on some of the networking sites (aka, ignoring them to allow time for real life off-computer). :)

I want to thank you for your kind words on my blog! Glad you found me, enjoyed reading yours! The contest is a great idea--perhaps one of these days I'll get a shot entered.

Well, happy blogging! Hope you come by mine again. :)
Warm wishes,
Kenna