Thursday, March 12, 2009

*Update on Photo of the Week Contest*

Hey all,

As kindly pointed out by Jodi, here's instructions for submitting an image. I am working on a better submission and viewing images which I should have up shortly.

Right now, to submit an image click on the Submit Your Image banner on the right column. It should open to my website. You can use the contact info to send me an email. Simply attach the image with a title to the email. If your image gets the most votes, I will contact you for your shipping address.

To see the images, I will be posting them on my photobucket gallery which is currently running as a slideshow just below my blogger header. Or simply click on the sldieshow to go the photobucket gallery.

Cheers,
JP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When I click on the 'submit your image' link I am taken to this page ... http://johnpaulphotography.com/