Thursday, March 12, 2009

NEWS FLASH!! STARTING THIS WEEK, ENTER JPP'S PHOTO OF THE WEEK CONTEST!!

{John Paul Photography's Photo of the Week}

Purpose: To Share Photos and Techniques

Contest Rules:
Anyone can submit one original image with a title a week. Each submitter can vote on their favorite image. Optional: Include your camera settings and pre/post techniques in the shot.

Deadline: Please submit your images by Tuesday evening of each week. No other submissions will be accepted after Tuesday of that week. Voting will start Wednesday thru Saturday. Winner will be announced at the end of the week.

Prizes: Every week we will give the winner a free professional 8x10 Print in 13x16 Frame (black or white double mat) of their winning image with free shipping.

Good Luck!
jp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would like to know how I enter and how do I see the photos of those that already entered? Thank!

JP said...

Jodi,

Ops that should have been stated in my entry! Right now, to submit an image click on the Submit Your Image banner on the right column. It should open with my email address. Simply send me the image with a title. If your image gets the most votes, I will contact you for your shipping address.

To see the images, I will be posting them on my photobucket gallery which is currently running as a slideshow just below my blogger header. Or simply click on the sldieshow to go the photobucket gallery.

Cheers,
JP