Friday, April 24, 2009

JPP's Daily Photo




Hi all,

I've been amiss with my daily photos and the blog too. I plan on running a new photo of the week submissions next week. So please send me your favorite photos!
Here are some photos I took this week, I actually did take a few!

Photo Settings/Tip:

Photo# 1 - I saw this gorgeous rose today. I decided to take 6 different photos from different angle (180 degress) just to see what the lighting and shadows would look like. I ended up choosing the first one. Edited in Photoshop. Added TDW no glow action for that final look.

Photo# 2 - Since the weather has been so nice, I took my Honda Element to the car wash. Literally after it was finished drying, I popped out the ol' Nikon D200. Decided to use the 17-50mm and get close enough to get a wide angle shot. Ari from work helped me edit in Photoshop with highpass editing to give it an HDR look.

JP

No comments: