Wednesday, June 24, 2009

JPP Daily Photo



Today is supposed to be the weekly-hangout-at-Starbucks day but instead we ended up going to Central Computer in Santa Clara. Yea, Ian and I are a bit geekly (admitedly for myself!). Well when we pulled out of the parking lot, I saw this cool Audi. I've been an Audi owner in the past, so I'm still interested when I see one on the street. Well I had never seen this model. Ian, who is more of a car enthusiast than I'll ever be, told me it was the Audi R8. Supposedly they go for minimum six figures. Well this thing look cool enough to be side-by-side with a Ferrari or Lamborghini [sic]. Since I always carry my handy Nikon, I snapped a few shots after going around the parking lot to get a better angle. This car makes my Audi TT look like a Yugo!

JP

No comments: