Thursday, June 25, 2009

JPP Daily Photo





Yesterday I made a new friend. While hanging out in the front yard early in the evening with my 2 nieces, we discovered a very friendly orange cat. No collar, no markings to indicate the cat had owners' or anything. Despite his rather unknown origins, he was quite the charming cat. As most of my friends know, I'm more of a dog person. However this cat really charmed me! Well, to be fair also both my 2 yr old and 9 yr old nieces. Including his great coloring, charming personality the cat also had very unusual colored eyes. Of course, I had to grab my camera and take a few shots before he left (which he didn't, he ended up staying for an hour). My older niece bequethed the name "Goldie" for obvious reasons on the cat. His coloring reminded me of Garfield, so thats how I refer the cat know. Yes I ended up giving him a nice bowl of milk. Perchance he will be in the frontyard again this evening....

jp

No comments: