Monday, August 31, 2009

JPP Daily Photos







Ok I'm back to my normal program. Taking photos and editing them on my new computer! =)

My friend, Glen, invited to his family's BBQ on Saturday. Afterwards, we ended up scouting some areas in Fremont for potential photoshoot locations. Near Ohlone College is Mission Fremont. Although I had worked in the Fremont area since 2000 (specifically near Mission College Blvd) I'm somewhat familiar with the area. Well this was the chance to visit Mission Fremont which is one of the oldest Missionaries in California. Glen and I had a chance to catch a special organist concert that afternoon. Here are several photos of the inside of the mission during the concert. I also took some outside photos which I used Lightroom to make them look dated.

jp

No comments: