Sunday, August 30, 2009

JPP Thoughts

Addendum to previous post: Zokes! After much running around getting some needed parts (Thanks Glen for going along with me to Central Computers yesterday), I finally have the new system up. I've already installed a fresh copy of Windows XP Professional with latest updates. I'm in the process of installing Windows Vista 64-bit and after Windows 7 (to take advantage of the 8GB of DDR2 memory!). When all is said and done with installing the OS's, I still need to reinstall all of my photo editing software (Photoshop, NIK, Lightroom, actions, drivers, etc). But so far the new system is running lightspeeds over the old system. In short, it looks like it was worth all the effort. Seriously this should increase my productivity on my photo editing stuff. =)

jp

No comments: