Thursday, February 4, 2010

JPP Daily Photos





While I try to carry my Nikon DSLR and kit with me everyday (to catch that photo moment especially for my humble blog), its not always practical to carry my whole gear around. I've been playing with the idea of getting a point and shoot digital like my old Canon G2 but it doesn't always have all the features I look for when taking photos. Well Olympus recently launched their "OLYMPUS PEN DIGITAL E-P2". Which judging by the specs might be the ideal carry around camera for me. I've got my tax refund in hand but still not sure if I want to spend it all on the E-P2 kit which is roughly $1200 US MSRP. Or I could spend a fraction of that amount and get a Nikon coolpix or Canon G series. Decisions! Decisions!

jp

P.S. I've attached some sample photos from the E-P2 with built in art filters.

2 comments:

Photo FBI said...

Do you have the rights to sell these artists photos?

JP said...

Photo FBI, Thank you for pointing out an error. I only put them up for examples. The postcard feature is supposed to be for my personal photos only. I have corrected that feature immediately. Fyi I have not made one sale of any of the photos on my blog. The feature was mostly for anyone to use as a free postcard. Thank you. jp