Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photo Tips

Yesterday I sign up for "Graphic Authority 101 - ADVANCED - David Cuerdon’s Favorite Photoshop Tips! 4 Parts - Tues's, Feb. 9th - March 2nd, 5:30PM CST". For those of you like me (not a beginner nor an expert Photoshop user), this is the perfect class for you. David is asking each person who signs up for his class to send him a sample photo which he will show everyone step-by-step in Photoshop on how to make it better. For me, there's a certain style of post-editing in Photoshop that i've been trying to mimic (i.e. magazine look with vibrant or saturated colors). I'm hoping David can show me how to do it.

This is the 2nd webinar I've attended of his. He definitely has experience and talent in this area. I highly recommend you sign up for one of his free and/or paid webinars. Here's the link.

Plus they have a page for some self-taught Photoshop tutorials here.

jp

No comments: