Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photography Wish List

Here's my wishlist for equipment I need for my photography stuff:

1. New Body like Nikon D300 or D700. Ideally the D700 so I can get back to full frame photos! Also the newer high end D-SLRs have higher ISO with low noise which is ideal for in door low light shooting.
2. Nikkor 50mm and 85mm fast lenses. Preferably around F/1.4. I had to sell my Nikon 85mm F1.8 last year which was a bummer. 8(
3. Scrim for my outdoor lighting situations.
4. Quantam flash, again for outdoor lighting situations.
5. Alienbee studio lights with portable PSU. With softboxes and umbrellas!
6. Pair of Pocket Wizards for the studio lights, of course!
7. Fisheye lens for more creative photos.

Now if I can line up 10 paid photo sessions for the next couple months, I could get a few of these items on my list. =)

jp

No comments: