Monday, April 19, 2010

Photo Tips


For those of you who are in Europe, there's a good opportunity to take some fantastic sunset photos due to the Icelandic volcano eruption last week. The volcanic ash cloud has already produced some amazing sunsets that can be viewed mostly in Europe. Though there is a slim chance that we in the USA may see them too this week. MSNBC has a great article on this rare event. So yea, keep those cameras handy if you see those rich colored sunsets!

Here's a sample photo I snagged from the article.

jp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this beautiful sunset shot. I, myself, am located in Phoenix, so I have not had the pleasure of experiencing the volcanic ash sunsets, but have been fortunate enough to come across the blogs of people like you. Thanks for sharing and I wish you the best of luck in your photography business .