Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Molly Photo shoot in Vasona Park (Los Gatos)


Since I had such a fun and productive experience shooting with Molly a few weeks ago, I decided to do another photo shoot with her in Vasona Park in Los Gatos. I've had pretty extensive experience with shooting family portaits and engagement photos in Vasona Park but I can't recall doing a model theme there at all. Today's theme was a simple summer look. Fortunately Molly has a versatile look to her. We ended up shooting for 3 hours because I really wasn't keep up on the time. What I thought was going to be a 2 hour shoot quickly turned into 3 hours. I'm planning on posting a set of each "outfit" every day this week. I think I have enough photos to keep posting until Friday. Today I'm shooting with my Nikon D200 and Tamron 17-55mm f/2.8 lens. The fill flash was from the built-in pop flash. [Fyi I plan on adding a 50mm f/1.8 and 85mm portrait lens and maybe a used D300 to repertoire in the near future since I've re-ignited my passion for photography recently. This gives me the added excuse to do a shoot on my days off which should populate my blog with new content!] Without further ado, here's the first batch.... JP

No comments: