Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Newest Photoshoot

Alright now that I have a new work schedule that allows me a day off during the weekday, I've decided to take advantage of the free time to do some fun photography. Thanks to casting call on MM, I arranged a photoshoot with Molly, a very smart beautiful red-headed gal from Cupertino (originally from Montreal). In addition to a BS micro-biology, she also has a masters in finance. Fortunately for me, she was available to model for me yesterday. Off I went to meet her at a beach in Santa Cruz. The weather was perfect slightly overcast with the sun behind the clouds. Very diffused lighting conditions which is the way I like it. I was shooting with my Nikon D2H with a 70-210mm long lens and my D200 with a 17-50mm lens. I ran into some slight problems with the D2h which was recently repaired for a shutterbox problem. Apparently the repair shop didn't do a good job but I'm going to test it out with some of my newer lenses in case it was a problem with my old 70-210mm lens (it has manual aperture settings which dates it to the 70s or 80s). So I ended up using my trusty D200 for the rest of the shoot. Here are some of the best shots that I've finished. Very minimal post processing. Mostly slight adjustments to the exposure and adding my custom frame and logo. Hope you like them! JP

No comments: