Wednesday, July 15, 2015

First batch of Senior Portaits

Here's the first batch of photos from my Senior Portaits model shoot from the weekend. Although I did some full and half body composted photos, I ended up falling back on my headshots specialty. Working with a fabulous model like Charlotte, the photos simply turned out amazing. As usual, minimal posting processing during my Lightroom editing. Added my frames and logo using Photoshop. I admit I did use my magic brush and clone stamp to touch up some minor blemishes but nothing that diminishes the beautiful face of Charlotte.

Hope y'all enjoy the photos!

Fyi I brought my Nikon D2h with a 50mm f/1.8 lens and my trusty D200 with my Tamron 18-55mm f/2.8 lens. The new "used" D300 I bought a couple weeks ago is currently being repaired at a local San Jose Camera Repair store. For fill flash (especially in the oh so tough afternoon Sunlight), I used my SB600 as a slave flash unit which was set off by the built-in flash commander on my D200. My Nikon D2h did take a dump during the first 5 minutes of the shoot. At this point, I'm going to retire my D2h. I've spent over a thousand dollars in repairs but its a bad camera. 8(

JP









No comments: