Friday, December 5, 2008

***Major Update on Website***


Hi All,

I've been on the fence for some time now about updating my website with the new full size image feature that are featured on some the newer photo websites on the 'net (especially pro photographer sites). After seeing Brooke's awesome site, it was just the nudge I needed to do it. I've been working on it since Wednesday with the minor problem of my internet connection has been down since Wednesday morning. In fact, I was busy editing the full size images for my website at 3am in the morning when my internet connection decided to stop! So I've been editing photos at home and uploading at work on breaks. I haven't quite finished but I have most of it done. I still need to redo my other wedding, debut and portrait galleries from before the update but I anticipate finishing the site this weekend. I hope y'all like the new look. Please do drop by and leave any comments (good or bad!).

You can click this link to go to the website www.johnpaulphotography.com

God Bless,
JP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Website! Any insight you could share? I hope all is well! Dec 30 is my last day at my other job. Photos full time!!!! Also check out some of the new photos on my blog - especially from the snow storm last night