Sunday, December 28, 2008

Malate Holiday Family Photos 2008







Hi All,

I think I've finally found my "photographic style." That style that is unique to every photographer who fancies himself/herself as an artist using the camera as their paintbrush and the image as their canvas. If I were to describe my style, I would say it is "Vibrant, bold colors with an emphasis on contrast." I shoot with this style in mind. However that's only half the formula. The other half is still editing in Photoshop Lightroom and CS2. The reason why I prefaced with my post that I've finally found my style is because I can now achieve my style consistently versus not knowing what I'm doing and getting a good photo. I hope y'all like JPP's new style. Comments and criticism, as always, are welcome!

-JP

No comments: