Sunday, January 9, 2011

Daily Entry

As part of my daily routine, I always check out the latest news on MSNBC.com. I was a little surprised to see an article about Sara Palin's TLC show, "Palin's Alaska", not returning for a second season. Now until today, I never caught an episode of the show but I did see some annoying previews on cable (usually when I'm watching a history or animal planet channel). After reading about the cancellation, I decided to watch at least one episode. Well surprise, surprise. I finished watching episode #2 Just for the Halibut and #3 Salmon Run. The show was surprisingly upbeat and entertaining. Although my opinion of Palin as rather uptuse airhead hasn't changed, I do believe she comes across as sincere and honest in the show. Which I find myself a little disappointed that the show was cancelled.

I found one website which I believe sums up the entire show accurately [Sarah Palin's Alaska! (Team Red): The Final Show]. Funny but my impression of Palin has changed a bit today. While I won't be voting for her if she runs in 2012, I don't think she's a bad person as characterized as some Mainstream Media. If you don't believe, I challenge you to watch an episode or two to see if it will change your mind.

jp

No comments: