Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my friends, readers and visitors to my blog!

There's going to be some new changes to this blog. Although I changed the format last summer so that photo related news is on my JPP Photography blog, I decided to keep this blog for all my personal stuff as originally planned. However I will now be using a daily journal style for the blog. Anything or everything interesting that occurs on that day I will note in an entry. With that said, here's the first entry for 2011:

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
This year's resolution will be a shorter but I believe more meaningful list.
1. This get something published. I have some ideas which I will be sharing in the near future.
2. To get a day job. Last year was a tough year for my photography business. Hopefully 2011 will be better in terms of finances/economy for me and the country!
3. To travel to Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I've been wanting to visit Europe since I was a teenager. Hopefully this year I can achieve one of my youthful dreams. 8)

If anything other ideas for my new year's resolution comes up this week, I'll post them.

Hope everyone is doing great this new year...!

JP

No comments: