Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another inspirational Pro Photographer

There have been two Pro Photographers that have recently inspired my own photography style which if you've read my posts you already know - Kevin Major Howard and Brooke Kasper. I want to add a third to that list - Anna Kuperberg. She's a featured Photographer in Feb's issue of Professional Photographer. To quote, "Kuperburg describes her appraoch to wedding photography as 'responsive'. She doesn't set out with a regimented plan for what she'll do at the wedding, which frees her to observe and capture the personalities of the wedding party and guests." And, "More than anything , thought, I look for deeply emotional moments...." The way the writer in the article describes and quotes Anna's style is very similar to my own philosophy of taking photos. Seeing her work reinforces that for me. I hope to one day bump into Anna at a photography convention or other photo event. Heck she works out of SF Bay Area so the chances of meeting her are pretty good!

Anna's work can be seen here www.kuperburg.com

-JP

No comments: