Friday, February 13, 2009

Dayla's Photos

Sometimes you don't know what kind of interesting things will happen to you at work. Last night at work, I received a call from one of my customer's at Printroom. She was understandably unhappy with the situation on her order. After spending some time trying to find out the problem, I was able to offer her some options. To make a long story short, we ended up refunding part of her order. Now the interesting part is Dayla and I got off topic talking about where she worked, what she does for a living and educational background. I told her some of my background including being a photographer. She asked me one of the most commonly asked questions I get from my customers' on my personal, photography business. "Do I know how to edit photographs?" Which, of coourse, I responded with "Depends on what type of editing." Basic editing like levels, curves, colors can take me 5-20 minutes. Doing things like masking layers, fixing blemishes and the like can take more up to 30 minutes or longer. Well Dayla forwarded me a couple of photos. I wanted to post them here to show her and my blog readers the before and after. I'm also including some Black & White versions of the file.

As always, C&C is welcome!

JP

No comments: