Monday, February 9, 2009

Bay Area Model Photo Shoots - Feb 7th
















I found this great photographer group on meetup last week. They were hosting a model photo shoot where a group of photographers' get a chance to take photos of a model in a studio location including lighting and props. Now I've rented out a studio for some of my past model shoots. Nor am I stranger to shooting models on location. However this was a first shooting with a bunch of other photographers' at the same time. I have to admit that it was more a social event rather than just taking pictures of a model. Met a couple cool photographers. The two host, Erwin and Herb, were also very cordial and helpful. All in all, it was a great experience. I highly recommend anyone who wants to practice shooting a live model and meet other fellow photographers should try it at least once.

-JP

No comments: