Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Work, Work, Work....






So I'm working on two things at the same time for the last 5 hours. First I've been practicing on the voice narration on the new mic that Paul (Printroom's Marketing Director) got me for the video tutorial that some of you know I've been working on. Its been record/erase/re-record until I get something that sounds decent to go along with each video segment. Secondly I'm editing some photos from this past weekend's shoot with Ashley. Who incidentally is a gorgeous looking blonde model who also is a lawyer by day! Whats making this difficult is I want to do both projects at the same time because I'm equally inspired and motivated to do them both. Well here's what I got so far for Ashley's photos. The video I hope will be finished after one or two more reiterations within the next week. 
Stay tuned for stuff...!

JP

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great work, JP! Can't wait to see the rest of the shots =)