Saturday, May 2, 2009

JPP Daily Photo





I usually don't post on Saturdays cause im too busy taking photos, hanging out with some friends or just plain resting from the week. But since I took some photos of Ashley at an Indian Fashion show Friday night, I thought I'd post a few.

Photo Settings/Tip: Thanks to my dear friend, Steph, I used her advice on taking photos indoor low, light situations. I was shooting manual mode as usual with my favorite 2 fast lenses (17-50mm & 85mm). I was either at 1/60 to 1/80 sec, mostly 85mm focal length except when doing the group shoots which I used my 17-50mm wide, ISO 100-400 and one full stop on the Exposer Compensation. Ops forgot to mention that I was using K white balance where i set the temperature to 3800 - 4800 for the indoor lighting.

The results were much better than last Saturday at my bro-in-law's 50th birthday. Tonight I plan on taking my tripod or monopod at another fashion show.

jp

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great shots! Sonia looks amazing!!!