Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Annoucement: John Paul Photography is now offering photo editing and touch-up services!

Ex #1: Advanced Photo Editing.
Ex: #2 Sample above shows list of Basic Photo Editing.

Yup. You heard right. As I've already been doing photo editing and touch-ups at Printroom for the last year, I've decided to launch that service formally on my website. I've also inquires in the last year from people whom I've taken their photos. A common request is to restore old photos which I offer with my Advanced editing. Basic editing is for the most simplest of photo editing (exposure, color balance, minor blemishes, etc). This is more geared towards those customers' who need help "fixing" photos they took or need printed for a special occaison. Right now the service is being offered thru my regular website but I am working on better website or own domain. Please tell any of your friends or family that might be interested in this service.


Thanks,
JP


No comments: